Monday, January 16, 2012

Client Testimonial


Excerpts from a recent client testimonial:  "...I don't really know where to begin.  The complexity of our event was quite high--a remote location, 200 guests, no cell service, friends doing a lot of the parts (a blessing and a curse). Rebecca and Carol jumped in immediately. But instead of taking over or becoming overbearing they were extremely easy to work with--they knew I still wanted a lot of control but they also instinctively knew where I was going to fall down and how to jump in proactively and make sure nothing fell through the cracks. They reviewed all my plans, made revisions, suggestions and more. They highlighted things I had never thought of and made improvements on the things I had already mapped out.
On the day(s) of the event they were amazing. They basically worked 24 hours straight.  From 10AM, hitting the ground running, throughout the day managing the kids entertainment, some parking issues, the table decorations, the flowers, the ceremony rehearsal (we were going for the very organic ceremony, but - wow - am I glad they were there to formalize things a bit), managing the caterers and the bar, cleaning up as we partied, and then up bright and early to make sure the caterers were up and making breakfast for out 150 guests that slept over!
I could go on and on about both of them. But perhaps the greatest testimony is that they exceeded all of my expectations and one of my favorite pictures from the whole weekend is of the three of us laughing late at night on Saturday night.

I am eternally grateful for their professionalism and competence in turning our loosely planned, organic affair into a flawlessly executed event that was carried off without a flaw and with wonderful grace. They are truly pros. I would hire them again in a second for even the smallest event I might have."

Harley Sitner

No comments:

Post a Comment